Connect for Children
Heidi Emberling, MA
Sleeping • Potty Learning • Eating • Positive Discipline
Limit Setting • Separation Anxiety • Transitions
Social Skills • Development • Tantrums
Behavioral Issues and Observations
• Learn positive guidance strategies that work.
• Manage daily routines and transitions
• Teach effective social skills
• Build resiliency and coping strategies
Heidi is our most trusted go-to educator. Whether we struggle with a potty learning, eating, temper tantrums, sleep issues, or just everyday power struggles, she offers expert, up-to-date advice that works. -Scott, data of 5 and 2-year olds.
• Professional development designed for teachers
• Behavioral guidance and support
• Manage classrooms with diverse learners
• Child Development approach to solving problems
Heidi spoke about positive discipline to eighty-eight families and her presentation was engaging, humorous, and gave many, great, real-life examples. Our families and teachers have asked her to come back to speak to us again. – Nancy, Parent Ed Chair, CCNS